Long Island Drain Cleaning
Professional Drain Cleaning Services on Long Island
A clogged drain is no laughing matter. Clogged drains and sewers can cause a nasty backup and can damage expensive flooring. Worse yet, prolonged exposure to sewage water and gases can put the health of you and your family at risk. There are even situations when sewage gases ignite and cause property damage and severe injury.
If you notice you have a clogged drain, it's best to deal with the problem before it gets worse. Mangano Cesspool, Sewer & Drain has decades of experience providing quality sewer maintenance on Long Island and the surrounding areas. We also understand that problems don't wait around to happen. That's why we provide 24-hour emergency service throughout Suffolk County. A clogged sewer pipe or storm drain is a serious issue, and we want to help you solve these problems before they become more expensive to fix. If you need sewer cleaning services in Long Island or the surrounding area, you can count on our team of professionals to deliver nothing but the best. Check out what our customers have to say about us and see why we are Long Island's most trusted drain cleaning company!
Call (631) 305-4405 today to schedule professional drain & sewer cleaning on Long Island!
Fixing All Types of Drains
A clogged drain or toilet can often be a stressful and unexpected event in one's day. Unfortunately, everyone experiences this occurrence on occasion. When you discover a clogged drain or toilet in your home or business, call Mangano Cesspool, Sewer & Drain. Our Long Island team is trained and experienced in unclogging drains, recommending maintenance products, and helping customers keep their drains open.
We handle all types of drains, using advanced equipment such as:
- A sink machine to break through and remove clogs in kitchen sinks
- A tub and shower machine to fix a clogged bathroom drain
- Video cameras to perform a more accurate sewer inspection
- A snaking machine to completely break and free clogs in toilets
- Jetting machines to clear clogs from sewer lines, main lines, and storm drainage lines
Our Long Island drain experts also clean dirt and other debris from floor drains to protect your home from flooding. Additionally, we clean out gutters, downspouts, and outdoor pipes to re-route water away from the outside of your home.
How to Tell if You Need Professional Drain Cleaning
Drain clogs are inevitable, and most people wait until their drain has stopped completely before calling in a professional Long Island plumber for service. Even worse, many people attempt to snake drains themselves or deal with clogs by using harsh store-bought drain cleaners. These methods may be able to help remove minor clogs, but often end up causing more harm to your system than good and can result in costly repair services.
Common signs your drains need to be cleaned include the following:
- Slow draining - drains that drain slower than normal are one of the first indicators that you have a drain problem on your hands.
- Foul odor - if your drain is backed up the grime inside your pipes may begin to decay, causing a foul smell.
- Drain stoppage - if your sink, bathtub, washing machine, or dishwasher have water that never seems to drain, your drain likely has a fairly severe clog.
- Strange sounds - drain clogs prevent systems from operating effectively. If you hear strange gurgling or bubbling noises you likely have a clog.
- Fruit flies - fruit flies tend to be drawn to drains that have food waste built up in them. If you notice a swarm of fruit flies that seems to have appeared overnight, you should consider calling a Long Island Plumber for help.
If you notice any of these signs, we strongly suggest that you contact a professional as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and taken care of for you. Leaving sewer and drain problems unnoticed can lead to further damage and costly repairs that can be avoided with the appropriate sewer and drain cleaning services. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you today!
How To Get Rid of Drain Flies
Drain flies, also known as sewer flies, fruit flies, or moth flies, are typically found in humid climates and appear due to contaminated sewage in your drains. If you are having a problem with drain flies in your home, professional drain cleaning services can eliminate these pests entirely, and make sure that they don't come back.
Here are some things that you can do to get rid of drain flies in your home:
- Boiling Water: Pour boiling water down your drain at least two times per week. This will help remove eggs and can help to prevent the drain flies from multiplying.
- Salt, Basking Soda & Vinegar: Mix salt and baking soda. Sprinkle it inside your skin, and pour it down your drain. Then, pour down a cup of vinegar and watch it fizzle. Allow the mixture to fizzle overnight and pour boiling water down your drain the next day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Pour apple cider vinegar into a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. After you do this, poke a few holes in the plastic using a toothpick. This will help to trap and get rid of your drain flies.
Although these DIY tricks can help to get rid of drain flies, they are not going to eliminate the source of the problem. Drain cleaning services will eliminate the sewage that is causing drain flies in your home and will ensure that these pests are no longer bothering you.
Get Your Drains Flowing Again
Mangano Cesspool, Sewer & Drain has been a trusted member of the local community for generations, and we are proud of our reputation as a trusted, top-notch plumber. We deliver high-quality drain cleaning and sewer cleaning services cost-effectively and within the promised time frame. Our plumbers are certain that we can give you one of the most pleasant customer service experiences you'll ever encounter. If something doesn't meet your expectations, just let us know, and we'll make it right for you.